The Top Management mostly focuses its commitment on the prevention of any potential non-conformity, by optimizing management and order handling, and in doing so, by granting a constant safeguard of the processes and of the activities that are in any way connected to the Quality of the provided services.
The Top Management considers as priority, before all else, the target of “Client Satisfaction”, which is subject to constant attention, in order to grant the compliance with the specified requirements and to satisfy the legal and regulatory instructions that are possibly applicable.
The Client’s orientation and satisfaction are granted through:
- Attention to the Market, in order to correctly interpret and anticipate Clients’ future needs related to the development of the organizational models that have been undertaken through the activities that Clients are engaged in;
- Technical and professional expertise of the assigned personnel, in order to provide the Client with all useful information for his/her operational and developmental choices;
- Use of innovative technologies and of constantly advanced components, which are efficient and comply with specific Client’s needs and with applicable binding requirements;
- Meeting processing lead-times regarding preliminary Planning & Development activities of equipment and distribution systems;
- Promptness in dealing with any issue and any incomprehension, and in finding most suitable solutions;
- Giving maximum availability towards the Client, so that he/she can also improve his/her own commercial, economic and financial results, by taking advantage of the Company’s competence and experience.
In line with the above-mentioned targets, considering Personnel’s professional skills and the efficiency of technology, Top Management has identified valuable resources to fully satisfy its own Clients’ requirements and therefore plans to lead the Company to a constant organizational and methodological growth.
For this purpose, the Top Management commits itself so that in the Company:
- A professional and safe work environment is guaranteed;
- A “Team Spirit” is nurtured and ingrained, encouraging competence and creativity to every worker;
- Most skilled and motivated workers are appreciated, in order to orientate the Company’s performance towards success;
- Needs and suggestions of workers are evaluated and satisfied, if in line with Company needs.
In order to meet the above-mentioned targets, the Top Management constantly plans and puts in place the introduction of new and better Client-aimed services and systems through Planning and Realization processes. This is made possible by building constant collaboration relationships with goods & service suppliers, and by putting in force continuous involvement, training and updating activities for personnel, at any level and specifically of personnel involved in processes that have an impact on the Quality of services offered.
The personnel is therefore required to comply with what reported in the Quality Manual, for activities he/she is concerned with, and with Quality Manual-related documentation (procedures, instructions and specifications), and to carry out the foreseen registrations.
Each SEA S.r.l.’s worker is moreover committed in providing a service of irreproachable quality, not only towards external Clients, but also towards other colleagues and partners.